- Pissed: either angry or drunk. Sometimes both.
- Piss easy: extremely easy.
- Pissed off: either in the context of being angry, or having left a place.
- Piss Up: an event containing alcohol.
- Pissing down: Raining heavily.
- Pissed on: usually used to describe being rained on.
- Piss around: dawdle or delay; procrastinate.
- Pissing contest: attempting to prove one's abilities are better than someone else's, for no discernible gain.
- Piss faced (see also 'shitfaced'): inebriated.
- Pissy: either angry, or something very small.
- Piss-poor/piss-weak: weak or disappointing.
- Piss head: Alcoholic individual.
- As an example: George and some other piss head got into a pissing contest, where George put in a piss poor effort and got pissed off because it started pissing down. He'd figured it would be piss easy to win, so he was pissy and spent the rest of the afternoon pudding around before deciding to piss off and avoid getting pissed on any further by the rain.
That moment you realize you are Edmund
he almost gets them killed because he wants sweets
we’re still Edmund
never ever apologize to me for your dog being too excited to see me
a dog could knock me to the ground and give me a black eye and I would still hug it and love it because dogs hurt because they love too much I love dogs
Favorite posts about #lottiebelike Part 1